Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Heaven is worth everything you go through in this life to remain faithful to God. The book and movie Heaven Is For Real is just one of many stories around the world. Those of us who have such an experience know that no matter what you go through in this life, remaining faithful to God is worth it all. For us, no one can say nor do anything to shake our faith.

More than anything else I want you to remain faithful. Even if the whole world should betray the teaching and laws of our God, I will remain faithful.

When I was 16, I had my own experience. I still remember the experience. In the last two year of the 20th century, I experienced persecution. Despite what they did trying to 'encourage' me to give up God, my faith was strengthened.

In America today, Christian persecution is on the rise. States and the federal government are passing laws focused on suppressing or destroying Christian values. Even if you stand alone, you still need to stand for God. Christians have been rising up saying they will not stand for the persecution. Another great movie God's Not Dead, inspires us to stand for our faith. This movie is a response to many cases of persecution in American schools, colleges, and universities.

Don't let the unfaithful shake your faith. The reward of Heaven is worth everything you may go through in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment