Tuesday, March 3, 2020

It's election year. This time we are seeing more anti-America democrats trying for office.

I tell you this, as a veteran I am warn to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States from ALL enemies both foreign and domestic.

I've seen these 'children' trying tot he Democratic nomination. I tell you each and everyone of them want to burn the Constitution and set up their own dictator type of government.

Make no mistake about it, these Democrats are trying to turn America into the next Soviet Union. We know that it did not work in Russia, so why would anyone want to try that distaster in America?

It's simple. They want to enslave Americans.

I fought for this country, and it will defend it against these people. They are the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment