Saturday, May 23, 2015

Do you go with the flow or against it? Last night I was working the cashier position. I will not reveal the employment information.

A customer came back to buy something else. He started a short conversation with me. At first I thought it was work related. But he was not referring to any transaction related subject.

What he was saying:

He suggested to me that he could 'hook me up' with one of my fellow employees. I told him no. He said he was trying to 'get with her.' He further went on insisting he could get me together with her.

I had to tell him 'no' three times. At first it was a simple no. Then I had to explain 'no' to him. Then I had to further explain 'no' to him.

He eventually walked away.

What is so wrong here? The man was at least in his 30's. My co-worker is 17.

Clearly this man could be a sexual predator.

There are people out there who may come across as 'normal' but they are secretly looking to do something morally wrong and illegal.

Stick with what you know to be good and true. Please read below if you want to know more about these kinds of people. Also research it further.


Distinction from sex offenders

The term "sexual predator" is often considered distinct from "sex offender". Many U.S. states also see these differences legallyA sexualoffender is a person who has committed a sexual offense. A sexual predator is often used to refer to a person who habitually seeks out sexualsituations that are deemed exploitativeHowever, in some states, the term "sexual predator" is applied to anyone who has been convicted ofcertain crimes, regardless of whether or not there is a history of similar behavior. In the state of Illinoisfor instance, a person convicted of any sex crime against a minor is designated a sexual predatorno matter the nature of the crime (violent versus statutory, a young child versus a teenager, etc.), and regardless of past behavior. This has led to criticism that the term is being misused, or overused, and thus has lost its original meaning and effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment