Friday, May 1, 2015

When you know something true, the counterfeits are easily exposed. I have been studying this one religion. I don't like to call it religion, however, religion is the only word to use. The religion I am talking about is Islam.

If you don't know this religion or know something about it, you may be surprised to find out they are against the one and only God. The God who is sovereign, the one who created Heaven and Earth, and all the universe.

How can I say that you may wonder. Well I will explain.

When it comes tot he Quran, it is only to be read in the original language, Arabic; regardless is you know the language or not. Making this religion one of hearsay. Allah does not want Muslims to read the Quran because, the Quran is lies with just enough truth to deceive the world. If someone were to read the Quran and the truth parts get a hold of their heart, they may leave Islam. Allah doe snot want anyone to leave.

Most Muslims in the world reside in Asia. Where they do not speak Arabic. The countries where Arabic is spoken are in the Middle East.

You may wonder why there is so much violence in this part of the world. It is because they know the Quran and are living out what is written in it. Review the link below to understand more.

Some questions to consider: Don't they believe in Jesus? Who is Allan?

The Quran was written centuries after Jesus. Historians cite many first hand accounts of Jesus in addition to the Bible. We know who Jesus is by the account in the Bible, but even more so by the testimony of God.

Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
Luke 3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
Matthew 17:5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
2 Peter 1:17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
And remember there was thousands of people who also witnessed God's statement about Jesus at his baptism.

Muslims deny Jesus' divinity as the son of God. The Quran reduces Jesus to a sinful man just like you and I. By denying who Jesus is, you also deny God. God does not lie, and for those who don't believe God's testimony about Jesus are calling God a liar. Therefore such people reject God and Heaven.

Muhammad lived in Mecca and knew many Christians and Jews. He insisted that he be included into the bible as a profit from God. When he was rejected, Muhammad set out to destroy the religion of God. He started by setting up his own religion without any gods.  He eventually discovered he needed a god to present to people in order to have followers. He chose Allah out of a pantheon of 360 Arabic gods. So even the patriarch of Islam does not believe Allah is God.

So then where did he get all these Muslim ideas (which eventually became the Quran)? He did not get them from God. Just look at what God teaches in the old testament, and through His son Jesus. the Quran is in direct contradiction to God's teachings.

Muhammad did receive instruction, just not from God. The characteristics of Islam. It does teach not to kill, but it teaches more on killing. Mixing truth with lies. Anyone who is great at lying knows using just enough truth mixed with lies is a sure way of fooling people. Look at John 8:44.

Islam seeks to replace God and set up Allah as god. It also seeks to replace all religions, most especially Christianity and Judaism (the religions set up by the One true God).

Well who do we know that wants to exhale himself and be higher than God? Look at Isaiah 14:12-14:

“How you have fallen from heaven,
         O Lucifer, star of the morning, son of the dawn!
         You have been cut down to the earth,
         You who have weakened the nations! 
“But you said in your heart,
         ‘I will ascend to heaven;
         I will raise my throne above the stars of God,
         And I will sit on the mount of assembly
         In the recesses of the north. 
‘I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
         I will make myself like the Most High.’

Ezekiel 28:14-18:

14“You were the anointed cherub who covers,
         And I placed you there.
         You were on the holy mountain of God;
         You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. 
15“You were blameless in your ways
         From the day you were created
         Until unrighteousness was found in you. 
16“By the abundance of your trade
         You were internally filled with violence,
         And you sinned;
         Therefore I have cast you as profane
         From the mountain of God.
         And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub,
         From the midst of the stones of fire. 
17“Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
         You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor.
         I cast you to the ground;
         I put you before kings,
         That they may see you. 
18“By the multitude of your iniquities,
         In the unrighteousness of your trade
         You profaned your sanctuaries.
         Therefore I have brought fire from the midst of you;
         It has consumed you,
         And I have turned you to ashes on the earth
         In the eyes of all who see you.

2 Corinthians 4:4 refers to Satan as the god of this age.

Reading through the Bible, you will find many names for Satan, and learn of his character. He a deceiver, destroyer, and murderer These describes Islam accurately. Revelation 2:9, 3:9 state Satan has his own church. Galatians 1:8 Satan has his own gospel, that gospel is the Quran. Satan seeks to counterfeit everything about God. Revelation 12:9 identifies Satan as the one "who deceives the whole world." This is why Muslims do not know God, think Jesus was a sinful man, and Allah is the only god.

As I have stated, and many others know, if you know the truth the counterfeits will be exposed.

Islam is Satan's religion.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment