Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Bible is terminate, never changing. America was founded on the Bible. The nation was blessed by God. We all have a choice to make. Choose God or be against Him.

Jesus said: He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Christians accept the Bible and all that is within it. Those who don't like something in the Bible is clearly against Jesus. They choose to reject Jesus.

I received a response today from one such person. I stated a couple of Bible verses, and his response was one of hate.

markdknife went off talking about hate and a plethora of other insane topics. A the end he tried to down grade me because he does not like God's word.

This is stupidity at its highest.

Following God is not easy, but is worth everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment