Saturday, August 24, 2013

I had a dream this morning. This dream was about a thought for the future. If I am going to marry my dear friend I would need to look for a house having mandicap ramps and other accessaries already installed or have them installed.

Sounds expensive, and I know it is. Looking at how typical houses are built, things such as a wheelchair ramp would need to be installed. I have seen the costs that other people have put in to such modifications to their houses. I can tell you it is not cheep.

After all this you would think I'd be discouraged, but I am not. I am willing to do whatever it takes to provide for my dear friend. I am good with numbers and investing. With that I know I can manage money in a way to cover these expenses.

Some of you may think 'why not have her contribute?' Well for me a man is to provide for his wife and family. I personally do not want to be dependant on any money she makes. I want to provide for her every need. If she works it will be because she wants to work, not because she has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment