Saturday, November 16, 2013

What's important to you? This came to me after a long day of work. I started out the morning having to be rushed to work. I remember looking at my watch while still on the road and noticing the time was time to be starting work. This set the day off. I was able to get through work without any issues, partly due to the fact the clocks at work are behind several minutes.

I feel like I need to rearrange my life. I am not feeling appreciated. What is a man to do?

The next day I got a call from my dear friend. She left me a message starting off calling me her favorite friend. This just makes my day. This came after talking on the telephone about an interview.

The interview sounded good but then that red flag phrase was mentioned. So I had to say I want more information on the job before I can come in. The HR woman could not answer my questions. This sounded very strange to me. HR NEEDS to know the particulars about every job they are trying to hire for. When HR personnel do not know what the job entails, then that is cause for alarm. There are many scams out there. Asking specific questions helps weed these scams out so you can get to the real employment.

Over the next few days I took care of getting my sister to school, getting my manuscript worked on, and bills. I received a call for a job offer as well.

The week ended with the last day of men's bible study. This was a breakfast with a commitment like that seen in the movie Courageous. My dear friend was there. It was such a great time and having my dear friend there meant SO MUCH to me. Although I had only known about the commitment thing for three weeks, I had been planning to take my dear friend to this breakfast since I heard about it at the beginning of the men's bible study.

The week was interesting. There were good and bad times allthoguthout the week. I have been talking with someone about getting my sister to an event she wants to go to. Know having all the details worked out is constantly on my mind. I can only pray God will make this all work out. With only three weeks to go, I do pray it will work out. I know my sister would love to go.

Back to my original question. What is important? I think serving God is most important. People come second. After all I have a new commitment to keep and pray God will show me and guide me in all I need to do.

May God bless you days!

No comments:

Post a Comment