Monday, October 14, 2013

I am reminded that my dear friend is a prime cut from God's heart. She is to be loved and cherished no matter what life throws at me. Just as Jesus loves us in this way, I love Jesus even more.

God reminds me often 'not to sin in anger'. This I have written on before, and there are times my dear friend keeps testing me. As I was driving today the thought of how much a blessing my dear friend is to me filled my mind. right now I can not tell her the significance of this and maybe one day I can. For now it is a tremendous blessing to do things for her. Each time I ask her about something specific to do for her, she may or may not say yes. However these are things God has put on my heart to do. When she does say yes, the overwhelming joy of God fills me.

Being of service to others is what Jesus did. Being of service to my dear friend has laid the foundation for me to build on to be of joyful service to others. It has worked for me at work. I am no longer miserable at work. But that is just one small example. I know there are many more ways that God is going to use this dear friend and all He tells me to for her to enrich my life and the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment