Wednesday, October 30, 2013

We know God is doing great work in our lives when the enemy brings on temptation and other forms of his attack even more. I went to church tonight and the service was great. I was constantly distracted and could not concentrate of service. God did speak to me a reminder of lessons already learned.

After service I was asked by several people if there was something wrong. Yes there is. I am depressed, but I should not be. I am safe and secure in the hands of Jesus and the hands of God, the Lord of Heaven.

My depression comes from having to look at my life. Almost being 40 and not having achieved anything in the life, as this world views everything, I don't have anything. When I was 30 I felt like this but hopped I would have married soon and have a family, now another ten years added to that, and I feel even worse. All that thinking and being reminded of my life in that way makes me feel very sad. However, God reminded me that when the enemy attacks in this way it is because God has something glorious coming. So I am joyful at the news from God.

In the last few months, I guess even the last few years, I have been realizing what has been holding me back and working towards changing that.

Thank God for many wonderful friends. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment