Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Emotional connections are difficult for people when we do not take them to God for guidance. God is the author of all good things including dating. The Lord designed emotional connections and knows best how to conduct them in a way that is satisfying for us and brings glory to God.

Yesterday my dear friend again brought up the same conversation. She mentioned doubt is from the devil and is a distraction. I agree with. Furthermore constantly talking about where the relationship is or is not going distracts from having quality time together and enjoying the friendship. We are both Christians and want to live our lives for Jesus. Acts 17:28 "For in Him we live and move and have our being"

The more we surrender our lives for Jesus the more He will fashion our lives as we were meant to be. Over the last three months I have been going through this process and the personal, emotional, psychological, and relational changes I have gone through and still going through are hard to describe, however, I am pleased Jesus has made these changes in me.

This is my prayer for you: that you too will have a profound change and bring Jesus into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment