Saturday, October 26, 2013

The cost of using technology can be measured in many ways. The cost of doing something stupid can be counted in the loss of friendships, marriages, family, and everything else in life.

My mind works in unusual ways. One little thing can go wild. Thursday and Friday, the last two days, I allowed myself to act on this little thing gone wild. I could have easily put a stop to it, but that did not happen. Now I have lost my dear friend.

My time with God this morning was revealing. God works in mysterious ways. The loss of this friend is just one of those ways. I just wish loosing my dear friend was not part of that. However, God has something greater. In times like this, doubt can come in. You just need to trust in the Lord no matter what is going on in life. Ask God for the strength to accept his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment