Friday, September 6, 2013

Have you ever had a friend.....

This question can be finished in many ways. This morning my friend sends me a message. Now I took that message to mean 'I am busy doing homework'. I had no intentions of bothering my firend today. I had things to do and have been working on getting them done. My plan for today was to get this stuff done before I had to be at work. Part of what I was doing was  I found a job, got the address, looked at the map, and headed out to apply to the job. At the second traffic light my friend calls, says something, and hung up. I could not hear because a car next to me was blasting music making it hard for me to hear what was being said. I tried calling back, my friend answered then hung up.

Now I am worried, thinking something is wrong. I am stressing out concerned for my friend. So many thoughts kept going thru my mind while I was going over there.

Just a note here. A real friend will drop everything to be there for their friend no matter what is going on.

I drive straight there to find my friend is fine. That was such a relief for me. My friend does this sometimes. It drives me crazy. We were able to straighten things out. I am very relieved my friend is doing well.

My friend and I are alike in many ways, yet we have our differences. I care about all my friends. Some friends we see each other from time to time, others more often. This I would define as my close circle of friends. It is this closeness where friends can have these moments of tension and aggravate each other. The good thing about friends is caring for each other, not being judgmental, and accepting. Friends love each other on many different levels.

How would you finish the beginning question?

No comments:

Post a Comment