Thursday, September 12, 2013

What a powerful message. Service last night talked about the storms of life and how difficult things can get. It is reassuring to know that Jesus is above the storms of life. We should keep our eyes on Jesus knowing the storms will pass.

Storms in life does produce perserverience and greater understanding of Jesus Christ. We have to learn from the storms of life. When we look back on these stroms in life we see how God was there for us. We can take these lessons and share them with others. It is while we are in these storms that we strengthen our faith in Jesus.

We need to seek Jesus for the correct reasons. Do we seek Jesus to make our life better or because of who He is? Often times I have gone to Jesus in prayer for the wrong reasons. My prayers have changed to focusing on other people and them myself last. Yes it is true that my life is difficult now. I am in a storm of life. But I know Jesus is over the storm. There are things I am learning in this time of life I can share with you and everyone else. All I have is the promises of God. I am constantly reminding myself and relying on the promises of God.

We are never to stop following Jesus and taking part in the bread of life. We were designed to be in relation with Jesus. When we walk away from Jesus we feel empty. In these times we realize that we were most happy being relation with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment