Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sacred! What are you scared of? 2 Timothy 1:7 states:

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

We are not given into fear or made to be scared. We are given a spirit of power, love, and sound mind. My suicide attempt took away my fear and gave me hope. God took hold of me. Stating it was like a life after death experience is the best description of what happened.

Life is precious and we are not to be scared of what may be. People are scared of many things in life. Some things consist of changing of situation, relationship, money, work, and for other people in your family.

Because of my experience I have lived my life to the fullest. That changed around March 2002. I don't like the way life has turned out and I am determined not to be limited.

Sometimes we need to die to ourselves to move forward and get past our fears. we should not be afraid to be ourselves, however, we do need to take chances in life. If you are having trouble with a relationship, go to God about it. I was told 'you have to take chances in a relationship. Falling in love is like jumping off a cliff, you just have to believe and let go.

If God is putting someone in your life, pray to God. Believe in God and the situation He has put you in.

I am still learning from my dear friend, and their are times when I still have to go to God about what He wants from her and I. I do pray we will bring praise, honor, and glory to God. Today she again talked about us and how we can't be together.

I had once been in a relationship. This relationship was supposed to be a marriage and we lived like we were married. It was after this relationship ended that my life turned badly. I don't want to be in an unhealthy relationship ever again. My dear friend is in school, and because of that I do not want to add any pressure on her to be in a relationship with me. Being friends with her has been a tremendous blessing for us. I am still interested in seeing what else God has in store for us as we continue to be friends.

I hope that everyone of you can break out of your fear and realize what God has given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment