Friday, September 6, 2013

I have a friend who is wonderful. We have our good times and bad, but we are friends. My friend at times tells me at times things that just get my mood down. This morning I received one of these messages.

In times like this I am going to God in prayer. In times like this I am reminded to seek God. My friend has a paper on the wall. I can not remember the exact words. I do know it says to seek, thank, praise, and worship God in different times. Ok I really burtchered it, but after this message from my friend I am reminded of that paper.

I continue to go to God in prayer. I hope this morning will not adversely affect my day.

My morning started off well. I excercised, did my morning Bible study, applied to several jobs, paid some bills, and took care of some other things I've been putting off. So my day started off well.

After all this I still wonder why my life is like this. I know the answer but still ask. Maybe its God's way of getting me motivated to make changes. Let's just say it is working. Thank You God! Amen!

Anyone have issues you just can't figure out? Friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment