Sunday, September 8, 2013

Last night I was talking with a friend from Bible study who is bipolar. We talked about a few things. It came to my attention during service that I need to see about contacting someone I have no idea is alive or dead, and that I have no idea, other than a fleeting thought, how to contact. Looking over the issues, I would have to say I don't intend to contact this person.

there were some unresolved issues regarding this person. So why is God bringing this person to my attention? For me I closed the book on this person and should not concern myself any further. But still I feel like God want me to do something.

If anything is done I would need to contact someone to look into the issue. For me to go looking into the issue would be inherently bad. But this someone is in a position to better handle the issue. I think I will let it be taken care of by other people.

A while back I asked God to do a certain work in my life. I knew it would be a big work, painful, and in the end turn out for the best. I am not thinking this is part of that prayer.

When you think that God has dealt with everything in your life, He finds something new to deal with.  I have to say this time in my life, ever since the beginning of July, has been God answering that prayer. Over the last two weeks I have realized God has been answering other prayers at the same time. It is amazing how God works to answer multiple prayers at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment