Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Life can take many unexpected turns. My dear friend called me yesterday and said she did very well on her test. I am happy for her. Latter than night she called me just to talk about random things. I enjoy our conversations. This morning I checked my phone to see two text messages from her she sent last night after we talked.

Today I agreed to take her to class. At the same time there is a semeniar that may interfere with me being able to fulfill that promise. She has a bible study this morning and I plan to talk to her about today's plans after her bible study is finished.

When two people come together and make commitments to each other, there are times when their individual life plans will come into conflict. It is in times like this we are tested concerning our abilities to cope and make adjustments. We learn to plan on the spot. This is last minute planning. We then see what each other is made of. Do we succeed or fail?

I made a promise to my dear friend and I will find a way to keep it with God's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment