Friday, September 20, 2013

What a blessing today! Thank You Jesus!

Many of you know about my dear friend. Not to give out any detailed information, she has certain needs and requires someone to help her with certain things. Her usual helper was supposed to come today but was unable to. This morning while I was out on my morning walk I was thinking about that and prayed to God to allow me to be her helper today. After I got back home and wrote my usual morning blog, the other one, and was checking my e-mail, my dear friend called. She told me that her helper will not be there and asked if I could come over to do the job. This was in less than an hour since I prayed.

Sometimes God takes years to answer prayers, but sometimes He answers them right away. In this case God answered my prayer right away. I greatly enjoyed being of service to my dear friend. Little did I know God was going to answer another prayer while I was there. I made another prayer, that I will not share, about the first of this month. God set this one to be answered back on the 19th of August. Today is the 20th of September. So even before I had prayed to God, He was already setting things in motion to answer a prayer that has not been made.

God has been answering this prayer in another way, one that started with the men's bible study I started last week. Before I left, even thought I tried to sneak out, my dear friend told me something about herself and me at the same time. I am so very thankful for this. As I have mentioned before, this is just another thing for me to work on. I am so very overjoyed about this day, so far, I just can not contain my excitement. Here is the text message I sent to her after I left.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
This was a blessing.
God bless you my dear friend!

Yes this was such a blessing words just can not describe. Every time God uses her in a new and powerful way  I only have a greater appreciation of her. I pray all you, my readers, will know God in new and powerful ways. I would love to hear your stories of how God is working in your life.

God has been working in my life so much I only have praise to give. Even that seems lacking in how much I am so very thankful to God for putting my dear friend in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment